If your question is not answered below, please contact support
- Question: Five minutes have gone by and I have yet to receive an automatic e-mail verification notice. What should I do?
- Answer: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of unsolicited e-mail, your e-mail system may have filtered MindPal’s computer generated e-mail verification and put it in your bulk e-mail or spam folder. To check for this, look for an e-mail that is tilted “MindPal Product Verification” from email@example.com. If the e-mail verification notice is not there, perhaps you have multiple e-mail accounts and an alternate e-mail address was entered while registering.
- Question: After registering, I was unable to download the WordPal Vocabulary Builder program or the vocabulary database update. What should I do?
- Answer: If you didn’t purchase the WordPal Vocabulary Builder program directly from MindPal, you first need to click on the link that says “Complete Product Registration” in the e-mail verification notice from MindPal. If this step has already been done, it’s possible that your web browser may be blocking the automatic download. For instance, using Internet Explorer, the following message may appear near the top of the window, “To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloaded files to your computer. Click here for options…”. If so, click on this message bar and select “Download File…”.
- Question: What precautions does MindPal take to protect my privacy?
- Answer: First, prior to posting the WordPal Vocabulary Builder program or the vocabulary database for download, the files are scanned for viruses. Second, other than the information collected on the MindPal registration screen, no other information is gathered via adware, spyware, or other surreptitious means. If you download the WordPal Vocabulary Builder software, from an unauthorized or illegal source, this may not be the case. Third, your registration information will not be sold or given to a third party. Lastly, to help prevent someone from learning one of your favorite passwords, the password that you entered on the mindpal web site is encrypted. However, for your own protection, it is strongly recommended that you do not use the same password that you use for bank accounts and other sensitive information.