- This type of flashcard is very useful for test preparation with the help of pictures.
- The card can display either a picture only or a picture and text.
- There can be between 2 - 4 multiple choice answers where only one answer is correct.
- If the correct answer is pressed, the Right count will be incremented, the flashcard will be removed from the stack and the next flashcard will be displayed.
- If the wrong answer is pressed, the Wrong count will be incremented, the flashcard will stay on the stack of flashcards, and the correct answer will be displayed with a red background. The user must press <next> to advance to the next flashcard.
- Once all the flashcards are removed from the stack, the Congratulations screen will be displayed.
- The user can either press Quit to go back to Start Flashcards selection screen or press Restart to start over from the beginning.