- This type of flashcard is very useful for learning to associate the spelling of the color name with the actual color.
- The front of the card will display the color and the back of the card displays the name of the color.
- The cards can be displayed with the front first or the back first.
- From the back of the card, the user can either press <Show Front> to view the card again, press <Next>, or press <Next-Save>.
- If the <Next> button is pressed, the Correct count will be incremented, the flashcard will be removed from the stack and the next flashcard will be displayed.
- If the <Next-Save> button is pressed, the Saved count will be incremented, the flashcard will stay on the stack of flashcards, and the next flashcard will be displayed.
- Once all the flashcards are removed from the stack, the Congratulations screen will be displayed.
- The user can either press Quit to go back to Start Flashcards selection screen or press Restart to start over from the beginning.