- This type of flashcard is good for learning colors, from basic colors for early learners to more complex colors for advanced users. Early learners especially benefit if the picture has a sound file associated with it.
- The user can either press the <Next> or the <Save> button to advance to the next flashcard.
- If the <Save> button is pressed, the saved count will be incremented and the flashcard will stay on the stack of flashcards.
- If the <Next> button is pressed, the correct answer count will be incremented and the flashcard will be removed from the stack.
- Once all the flashcards are removed from the stack, the Congratulations screen will be displayed.
- The user can either press Quit to go back to Start Flashcards selection screen or press Restart to start over from the beginning.